Saturday, December 11, 2010

freedom @ hope

My son Freedom recently had their first ever Christmas theatre production at Hope International School where he studies. Unfortunately at that day, I had a photography class at Angkor Wat (which was booked since last year!) so I totally missed out on this! Fortunately, my wife brought the Sony camera with her and took some snaps of the play...


Freedom doing the greetings...


They performed "Hosanna Rock & Roll" which looked like they were dancing to YMCA by the Village People...


The play was rather politically correct... the three magis were all girls!


Even Joseph and Mary were Asians (Koreans) and they were just too adorable...






With me and my wife coming from a strong theatre background, we were just too proud to see our son up on stage...






Freedom was a cow in the manger scene (at least he's not a lobster, like the Hugh Grant's nieces in Love Actually) and according to everyone, he did an awesome job... his costume was made by Don Protasio no less!

3 comments:

http://abebedorespgondufo.blogs.sapo.pt/ said...

Very good.
Merry Christmas.
Portugal

the spool artist said...

Merry Christmas!

lucas said...

You're a very very proud father I can tell. :)