Tuesday, July 3, 2012

streetbound - pecha kucha bangkok

The Pecha Kucha Night in Bangkok is drawing near, barely a week as a matter of fact, and I am both excited and nervous as I haven't gotten my complete talk done yet. This is however, more relaxed than my TEDx talk it seems, so I think everything's still under control.

Here is the subject of my talk for the evening:


The 20 slides / 20 seconds per slide format is a breeze, exactly like the Nerd Nite formats where I was a speaker twice here in Cambodia. The only drawback is that there isn't enough time to expound on your thoughts and ideas. Since I will be speaking about the Angkor Art Explo which we hosted last year as well as the forthcoming Poetry Festival in November, the time limit is equally a challenge and an interesting opportunity to be as concise as you can be...

The Pecha Kucha Night will be making its comeback (the last leg was 2008) this Monday, July 9th, 6:30pm at the Nest Rooftop Lounge in Sukhumvit Soi 11.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Having read this I believed it was very informative.

I appreciate you spending some time and energy to put this informative article together.
I once again find myself personally spending way too much
time both reading and leaving comments. But so what, it
was still worth it!

Feel free to visit my page ... スーパーコピー